These days, health plans such as family floater health insurance india or travel health insurance india can be purchased online. It is a convenient process with no paperwork involved and an instant policy is generated.
Mostly people opt to buy life insurance plans but everyone opts to go for a health plan popularly known as a Mediclaim policy. However, those who have ever been hospitalized and have had to settle a huge medical bill from their own pocket, at any point in their lives, would understand the need of a health plan. With the new-age, cutting-edge medical science, there is a cure for most diseases. Only hindrance being the cost of treatment! The average life expectancy has increased and along with that the cost of medical treatment and facilities has also become pretty steep. Therefore, people who do not understand the importance of a health plan and find it an utter waste, must realize that it’s just as important as your life insurance plan.
Basically, there are two types of health insurance policies that are available in the market:
1. Individual health insurance India
2. Family floater health insurance India
Health is our most valuable asset and health of our family members is even more precious. Expenses on health care have seen a steady increase in recent years as we and our families are looking for a lifestyle change. Consequently, health plans and family floater health insurance India have gained immense importance. Now, we are not only choosing health plans for ourselves, but also for our family members. In India, many of us prefer to purchase a family health insurance to avoid financial risk and ensure medical care for the future.
Health plans such as travel health insurance India, individual health plan, or group plan are important because:
• They provide wider cover than any other health insurance purchased for an individual.
• Expanded cover gives you more value in return of the premium paid by you.
• The coverage is shared amongst the members of your family; hence your entire family gets protection under a single plan.
• Major medical treatments and hospitalization expenses are covered under a single family policy.
• Additional benefits like Cashless claim facility, tax saving under section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961 are availed to you.
• The family policy also covers the expense of your preventive health tests and offers you discounted coupons per family plan.
Health of our family members is always a matter of concern for all of us. The best way to deal with this concern is to opt for health plans such as family floater health insurance India.